So did you manage to watch LOST tonight?? I'm so bummed that I missed it. Fortunately my trusty DVR recorded it and I'll get to watch it tomorrow. I'm surprised that the world didn't stop spinning when I didn't plop down in front of the TV at 8:00 p.m. It's RARE that I miss one of the BEST tv shows in HISTORY. : )
Tonight was a b-u-s-y night. Cupcake had choir rehearsal at the local jr. high for a performance that will be held next week. She and the rest of the group (which is comprised of 3rd and 4th graders) did a FABULOUS job. I am so proud of them. One of the girls had a solo, and she brought down the house. I got goosebumps while listening to her sing. All I can say is WOW--she is talented!!
By the time we got home, it was late and we still had to take baths and eat. Then I had numerous phone calls to make for a public library project that I'm working on. I folded some laundry, cleaned up the kitchen and got lunches prepacked for tomorrow..... The fun never ends! : )
Thursday, February 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment