The turquoise base is 5.5 x 4.25 inches. I stamped the orange, pink, and turquoise flowers with one of the Rhonna Farrer flower stamps. The green galore leaves and tiny flowers are from PapertreyInk. After I stamped the images, I layered the white cardstock on the turquoise paper and then added self-adhesive crystals to the center of the flowers. I made this card for a sweet friend and I hope that she enjoys it.
Stamps: Flowers (Rhonna Farrer) and Beautiful Blooms (PapertreyInk)
Paper: Tempting Turquoise & Whisper White (all paper is from SU!)
Ink: Tempting Turquoise, Only Orange, Green Galore, and Pixie Pink (all stamp pads are SU!)
Other: crystals

3 comments:
Melissa -
I *HEART* your BLOG. Sooo cute! Love the name of it! And love the cards and stories you have posted so far!
Adding to my faves!
What a beautiful card!! Love the colors!!
Beautiful card, Mel! And I love your blog!!!
Post a Comment